Jewelry Care & Repair
We value our product greatly and want you to share that Gresham Jewelry pride with us! Here are some tips for taking care of your jewels and keeping them in their original form.
- Keep your Gresham Jewelry in their original box in order to protect your pieces from tangling, getting lost or breaking.
- Jewelry is an outfit accessory, so never wear your jewelry in the shower, pool or other extreme climates. (Except for our waterproof Maui Collection)
- Keep jewelry out of direct contact with lotions, aerosols and perfumes in order to protect original materials.
- Gresham Jewelry is handmade with the utmost care and attention to detail, but we all know that nothing is invincible, including jewelry!
- We want you to cherish your GJ for a lifetime! If your Gresham piece requires repairing please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to repair it free of charge!